This week was weird for us. We had transfer meeting on tuesday. President had another trainee and I bear our testimonies' and share one of our recent converts conversion story's. I am getting better at speaking in front of people. It was pretty funny because President threw the Monterey district, in our zone, for a loop. The old district leader got transfered to Freemont to be a zone leader. They then failed to call the new district leader up to the new leader's meeting. Elder Miller and I had no idea who it would be until we were actually at transfer meeting. Elder Miller informed the Elder about an hour before our Zone Leadership meeting. Needless to say the new district leader is nervous. Kind of funny, but he'll do great.

Thanksgiving was excellent. We went to the Campbell's house with one of our recent converts and her family. The 20 year old daughter and the daughter's boyfriend are investigators. It is kind of sad because they are slipping away. Their mom is an excellent example for them, but they just won't commit. But I digress. Thanksgiving was great. The family appreciated being there and the Campbells are "ward renowned" cooks. Their pie was an acceptable substitute.

Friday wasn't real fun since I woke up with a 100+ degree fever. I slept till 12 and it went away, but I still felt funky.
The week was slow since it was a holiday. We just did a lot of service. Always fun doing service.

This transfer will be focused on finding investigators, and getting in the doors of more less actives. Since we baptized 2 last transfer and could only teach about 3 less actives consistently, our teaching pool is waning. We will work on bolstering it back up this transfer. We have some good prospects and are working with members to get referalls.

That was this week. Pretty uneventful, but our fridge is stocked so I'm happy.

All quiet on the western front.

-Elder Richards

Pictures from last monday's aquarium visit.

Ocean out back made me feel at home. Aside from it being cold out...